Friday, February 5, 2010

first week back...

so ive been back in Danshui, taiwan for almost a week now. its been amazing, ive missed it here so much. it is truly like a 2nd home for me. ive been able to meet up and "play" with some of my friends [i say play because in chinese they dont have a word for hang out they just say "lets play"] of course ive been trying to spend time with God. Ive realived that i dont understand God but i have faith that He knows what Hes doing and I dont. but yeah ive got about 13 books left until im down the bible for the 2nd time. pretty pumped about that. back at the DTS house i am the only boy left living there all the others have gone to family or home, causing me to be alittle homesick. esp, since ive been listening to all local hardcore bands and would give anything to stomp the floor with my boys but im much happier out here surving God. Neat story i was praying one night and i felt like God told me to go to The Rock [which is our local coffee bar which we use for ministry and build friendships] and so i went and there when i got in was my friend Walker. He and i started hanging out about 2 weeks before outreach and than over 2 months we didnt get to see each other or talk. it was great to see him. God makes all our paths straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment