Saturday, February 27, 2010

timy in Thailand? oh yeah...

SO this last week [feb 20th-27th] I spent in Thailand [there is a difference between Taiwan and Thailand] hahah =p. I was staying at the YWAM base there with my friend Brandon Fox, an american missionary living in Thailand. He taught in our DTS about evangalism. The week before I left for Thailand it was raining all the time here in Danshui, and it was so hot in Thailand. It was great, I spent most of my time with Brandon helping him [if you want to call it that] with the guys at his house. They are all Thai boys who go to college, and have just recently [well a couple years for some] come to know the Lord. Thai people are so friendly and love getting a smile from white people, they also love to talk. I met some great people this week.
On Tuesday they had a worship service and I was asked to share some stuff from the Word before the worship started. For those of you who know me well, you know i love the bible and love to teach from it, so of course I said yes! The rest of the week I spent time with Brandon and the guys living at his house. It was a fun week. Just a good time to relax a little and to help serve those around me. I would post more but their so many stories to tell! ask me about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment